Friday, August 26, 2011

Crappy Housewife Tip of the Day

So, it's your first day back from vacation, you just finished making your morning coffee, and you go to pour milk into the mug only to notice that the milk is a bit, well, chunky.

Here's a Crappy Housewife approved list of milk substitutes for morning coffee:
-ice cream
-powdered milk
-whipped cream
-single serving creamers stashed from the last time you got coffee out somewhere
-hot chocolate powder (the "add water" kind, not the "add milk" kind)
-breast milk or formula

Milk substitutes I think might work but I haven't tried yet:
-yogurt
-pudding

Milk substitutes I'm pretty sure won't work (but have seriously considered):
-butter
-pancake mix

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I don't drink coffee (on a regular basis).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who used honey yogurt in their tea and enjoyed it very much. No firsthand experience, though.

    ReplyDelete